Windows Vista Email Client Setup
From Mailbag Documentation
For additional support
See also the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please note that we don’t support any software issues related to your email client. If you are experiencing issues that are related to your email client, you will need to contact the email client's vendor.
The following web site may be a good place to start: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/default.mspx
Basic Email Client Configuration
- Click on Accounts under Tools option.
- Click on Add button
- Select Email Account in Account Type window
- Type in your Display Name
- Type in your mailbag email address
- In the Setup Email Server make sure the following information is entered:
- Incoming email server type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: mailbag.com
- Outgoing Mail server: Please contact your ISP for outgoing Mail server.
- SMTP Authentication: If you have an ISP account with your provider such as firstname.lastname@example.org then you need to check the SMTP authentication box.
- Under Internet Mail Logon Page please type in your mailbag email address along with a password.
- Check Remember Password Box
- You will get a congratulations Page. You have successfully entered all the information.